Other Books in Series
This is book number 5 in the The Earthsea Cycle series.
- #1: A Wizard of Earthsea (The Earthsea Cycle #1) (Paperback): $9.99
- #2: The Tombs of Atuan (Earthsea Cycle #2) (Paperback): $11.99
- #3: The Farthest Shore (Earthsea Cycle #3) (Paperback): $11.99
- #4: Tehanu (Earthsea Cycle #4) (Paperback): $11.99
- #6: The Other Wind (The Earthsea Cycle) (Mass Market): $8.99
The tales of this book explore and extend the world established by the Earthsea novels--yet each stands on its own. It contains the novella "The Finder," and the short stories "The Bones of the Earth," "Darkrose and Diamond," "On the High Marsh," and "Dragonfly." Concluding with with an account of Earthsea's history, people, languages, literature, and magic, this collection also features two new maps of Earthsea.
About the Author
URSULA K. LE GUIN was born in Berkeley, California, in 1929, and passed away in Portland, Oregon, in 2018. She published over sixty books of fiction, nonfiction, poetry, drama, children’s literature, and translation. She was the recipient of a National Book Award, six Hugo and five Nebula awards, and was inducted into the American Academy of Arts and Letters.
"The magic of Earthsea is primal; the lessons of Earthsea remain as potent, as wise, and as necessary as anyone could dream."--Neil Gaiman, author of The Sandman "New and longtime Earthsea fans will be drawn to these impressive new editions."—Horn Book